1. The rates on the website are per person or per room?
The rates are valid per room, per night and according to single or double occupancy.
2. Breakfast is included in the price?
The rates on the site have the breakfast included.
3. When is the check-in and check out time?
Usually, check-in starts at 16:00 and check-out must be done up to 12:00.
4. If I arrive at the hotel before the check-in scheduled, is there the possibility of holding an early check-in?
Upon availability there is the possibility of early check-in from 14:00.
5. I'd rather do the check out later. Is it possible?
Yes, although the normal scheduled time for check-out is until 12:00, you can do it later. If confirmed on the day of departure by the receptionist and it is not guaranteed. If there is such a possibility, we can store your luggage and you can continue to enjoy our services up to 17:00.
6. The hotel accepts reservations for families with children?
Yes, Real Abadia Congress & Spa Hotel is kid´s friendly. We have a playground, baby changing facilities in public areas and babysitting service (subject to availability and extra payment). We normally have activities for children every month.
7. Your hotel has activities available for children?
Throughout the year we have several activities especially designed for children and that are disclosed on our website / facebook. In addition we have games and consoles (with cost of ownership and deposit), a special spot for little children and the playground in the garden.
8. What are the values for cots or extra beds?
Children up to 5 years old is free of charge. From 5 to 12 years old extra bed will be charged € 30/ night.
9. The hotel has connecting rooms?
Thinking in big families on vacation, Real Abadia Congress & Spa Hotel has eight connecting rooms with the total capacity of 4 adults and 2 children each connecting room.
10. The hotel has rooms ready to welcome guests with reduced mobility?
All our rooms are accessible and we have two junior suites specially prepared for guests with limited mobility. In addition, we have various additional technical supports such as wheelchair; shower wheelchair; board of way; kit for guide dog (sleeping basket, feeder and drinker); wanderer.
11. Are pets allowed?
To provide the best conditions for all our guests, Real Abadia Congress & Spa Hotel does not accept pets, except those that assist disabled or blind persons.
12. The hotel offers room service? What time?
Our room service works from 7 am to 23 pm daily.
13. We want to celebrate a special day and I want to send flowers, chocolates, champagne or gifts to the room. How can I to do that?
We will be happy to make your stay special and, by appointment and extra payment, we have a list of several treats that you can have in the room, such as: petals and candles; sparkling wine; bottle of wine; strawberries with chocolate; sliced ??fruit; roses bouquet; bouquet of wildflowers.
14. Are there areas for smokers?
Inside the hotel there are no smoking areas. Smoking is only permitted in outdoor areas.
15. The hotel has wireless internet / Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas?
Yes, Real Abadia Congress & Spa hotel offers free Internet Wi-Fi (wireless broadband) in all rooms, meeting rooms and common areas.
16. I would like to hold a meeting in your hotel. Is it possible?
We offer two rooms prepared for conferences, banquets, parties, exhibitions, shows and corporate meetings. Depending on the configuration, both have a capacity up to 180 people. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi system and complementary technologies.
17. How about meals?
Our bar offers a varied selection of snacks and delicious tapas that allow you to discover unique combinations of truly amazing flavours. We also have special menus for events (on demand).
18. What other services the Hotel offers?
Real Abadia Congress & Spa Hotel offers “pampering in-room” service (question 13), massages and treatments in our SPA, and special packages that include nursing services, physiotherapy, tours in adapted vans. You can also request babysitting, hair and nail services. All these services are by appointment and subject to availability.
19. I will travel by car, which are the GPS coordinates to get to your hotel?
On our website, on the Contact menu, you can access to our GPS coordinates.
20. The hotel has its own parking lot?
Yes, our hotel has a discovered private parking lot with free 24-hour access.
21. I changed my plans for my trip. How can I modify or cancel my reservation?
If you made your reservation through our website or front desk you can change it or cancel it according to our cancellation policies that we have send with the booking confirmation. If a reservation has been made through another online platform you should contact the platform through customer contact!
22. What methods of payment are accepted by the hotel?
For your convenience we have the following forms of payment:
- Debit Card
- Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
23. It is possible to hold events in the hotel?
We offer two rooms prepared for conferences, banquets, parties, exhibitions, shows and corporate meetings. Depending on the configuration, both have a capacity up to 180 people. We have special menus for events. Contact us!
24. The hotel has SPA? What are the oppening hours?
Yes, our hotel has Wellness & Spa Area and treatment rooms. The Wellness & Spa area is open from 9 am to 23h and treatments can be booked from 9h to 19h, subject to availability. Our guests can use the sauna, Turkish bath and indoor pool for free.
25. When should I arrive for my treatment session in Spa?
We advise an advance of 10 minutes before the scheduled time. If you wish to enjoy the sauna, Turkish bath or indoor heated swimming pool we recommend na advance of 45 minutes before the scheduled time. So you have enough time to change clothes and relax before treatment.
26. What is the duration of each treatment?
The length of each treatment can be found in our Treatment Menu. The duration include changing clothes before and after each treatment.
27. I have health problems, can I do treatments / massages?
When you are booking you should inform if you are taking medication, having health problems or if you are pregnant. There are treatments that may be contraindicated.
28. It is advisable to use the sauna and Turkish bath before my treatment?
We recommend a sauna and Turkish bath before except before epilation.
29. What other recommendations are applied to the wellness area & Spa?
We also recommend that:
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and attend the pool only in the stipulated time for children use;
- Promote a peaceful environment and respect other users.